Of Insects and Herps

All my life I've been interested in entomology and herpetology, happily living in the tropics I get to indulge in these hobbies at whim. Here's a few snaps taken around the joint that separately don't really warrant individual posts, but together make up, in my opinion, a decent little collection of images ...

Carlia longipes -pre slough

Carlia longipes in full 'battledress'

A pretty little blue faced grasshopper

 Orchard Swallowtail - Papilio aegeus

Frilled Necked Lizard - Chlamydosaurus kingii

Golden Orb Weaver

Green Cicada
Keelback - Tropidonophis mairii

Scrub Python - Morelia amethistina

Green Tree Frog - Litoria caerulea on hose 

Any day out searching for wildlife is a good day, am I right?. Hope you enjoy the pics - take care.

:)

Comments

  1. Sam from Burleigh Heads12 March 2012 at 18:40

    I love this blog - thank you both for being so generous with your pics and I really like the new design, I haven't commented but have been here often.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam, we're really glad you enjoy the blog ... don't be shy about leaving comments, it's what makes 'blogging' enjoyable - take care, Crash

      Delete

Post a Comment