Garden Guests: The Board Game?

Recently I received a message that gave me pause. The condensed version of which, was basically a question asking if I had developed a board game.

Wait - What? Was my first reaction ... but sure enough, out there in unoriginal land, there is, in fact - a garden guests bored board game.

I suppose I should be gratified, after all, imitation is, they say - the sincerest form of flattery.

Gee, thanks a bunch, I guess

Go on Insta and do a search for Garden Guests - you'll be rewarded with empty profiles or profiles featuring dowdy middle-aged women giving milk to hedgehogs.

All a bit bloody depressing from my perspective, if I'm being honest.

Anyhoo, no - I have nothing what-so-ever to do with board games, or hedgehogs come to think of it.

I'm not a board game kinda guy, unless playing drunken rounds of pictionary counts?

No?

Right, well - board games and hedgehogs notwithstanding, I have a small announcement. Garden Guests - this one, the original, has moved.

Garden Guests.


You can find me here: Garden Guests The move allows me a little more functionality, including the ability to monetise without ads, as I loathe bloody adverts.

Garden Guests will always be free to view, but should you choose, soon you'll be able to support my work and help a guy out by shouting the occasional beer or two.

And won't that make you feel good?

In the short term, I imagine there will be the odd update here and there on this platform - but the bulk of my energy will be directed at the new site.

Cheers for stopping by - I appreciate your support, and I'm looking forward to seeing you at the new joint.

Take Care - Paul

Comments

Popular Posts