How's Substack Working Out?

I haven't been on substack all that long - it says I've been there a year, but I think that may relate to when I created my 'stack', not when I began actually publishing. But I like it - I do, it's streamlined and has lots of bells and whistles ...

Substack generated image of last post
Auto generated for social media


It feels a little more polished and, dare I say it, more grown up than blogger, (which in turn begs the question - "why the hell am I there?"). And, of course, it doesn't have the power of Google behind it. Also, unlike this platform, there are nowhere near the amount of options, or flexibility, when it comes to styling your blog.

Obviously, I have nothing like the readership I had here - and again, obviously, I blame you for that . Nevertheless - it IS fun to revamp old posts/photo's whilst creating new content and introducing myself to a fresh audience.

If you're curious, you can read my latest post here: A Most Wicked Reptile - by Paul T. @Garden Guests
Absolutely no pressure mind ...

In all honesty - I guess I find change a bit difficult, perhaps even scary, (I don't think I'm alone in that). However, it's a good thing, I'm reliably informed - to try new things and give the wings a bit of stretch ...


Haven't subscribed?
Remedy that here:
Garden Guests On Substack


Perhaps this blog might become a bit of a journal - a repository of thoughts and feelings regarding my Substack journey. Who knows?

I hope you're well and life is groovy!

Take Care - Paul

Comments

Popular Posts